Ninjala is ninja gum morphing action game that allows players to blow gum to craft weapons and use unconventional ninjutsu fighting method. Adapting to different landscapes, players must use lightning-fast reflexes and super parkour mechanics to fight and counter their opponents. The game opens a new era in the world of ninjas through online battles against other players.
These young descendants of ancient ninja clans possess a variety of special items and abilities, evidenced by the use of distinctive “Ninja-Gum” weapons.
Players can take on the game in an 8-player Battle Royale, a free ninja conquest for all.
GungHo Online Entertainment has revealed a lot of crazy details about Ninjalathe eighth animal-themed season, a new animated series and more!
From December 2 to March 9, players can jump into Season 8, which features:
- Lawn match: A 4v4 Team Battle game mode that pits teams of players against each other to control different parts of the map. The team with the most territory at the end wins.
- WNA Visits: monthly online tournaments that will start with the Hattori Hanzo Cup December 25th. Players will only have six hours to compete for a top spot – the higher your rank, the more Jala you earn. All participants will receive 10 Gumball Machine Coins.
- New Items in the Shinobi Shop
- 2 rubber guns: Ninja carpet and Bird drill
- 4 Shinobi cards:
- Iron link: A very durable Gum Bind that prevents opponents from being swept away.
- Life recovery: Attack an opponent caught in an Iron Bond to restore life.
- Reduced recharge time: Defeat an opponent in an Iron Bind to restore Gum Shoot’s cooldown.
- Explosion: Defeat an opponent caught in an Iron Bond and you’ll surround yourself with explosive gum damage.
The GOE also revealed that a new Ninjala the animated series is in development and will begin airing in January 2022. This production is more involved than NinjalaYouTube animated series from YouTube and delve deeper into the colorful world of gaming.
Stay tuned for future updates.
by Ninjala Cyber Monday 2021 campaign takes place from November 17 to December 1 and includes:
- A 400 Free Jala Login Bonuses, 30% off daily avatar items or 50% off with a Ninjala Pass
- Exclusive outfits, like the Astronaut outfit in the Shinobi shop and the Firefighter outfit in Gum Gacha
Ninjala is designed by Takeshi Arakawa, former senior director and co-producer of the Dissidia: Final Fantasy series and director of planning of The World Ends With You, and Kazuki Morishita, executive producer of Puzzle & Dragons and LET IT DIE.
Ninjala is currently available worldwide as free digital download on Nintendo eShop.
More articles on Ninjala